About A Girl Called Jasmine
As a company with a growing nationwide footprint, we’re keen to support national and local charities. One of Ridgewell Hawkes core values is to share our success and give back to our local communities’ charitable causes.
Ridgewell Hawkes is teaming up with a local cause and The Daisy Garland to support them throughout the year with company fundraising initiatives.
About The Daisy Garland
The Daisy Garland is a charity working exclusively for children and families whose lives have been touched by drug-resistant epilepsy. Set up in 2004 in memory of their daughter, Daisy, The Daisy Garland provide positive support for some of the 18,000 children in the UK who suffer from drug-resistant epilepsy.
The help they offer is life-changing and wide ranging:
– We fund ketogenic dietitians and dietetic support workers
– We give grants for lifesaving monitors
– Daisy’s Keto Café is our on-line round-the-clock parent support group
– We offer vital one-to-one family support
– We award small, one-off grants for special needs equipment